|Company||EP Management & Consultancy Services|
|Location||Maputo, Maputo, Mozambique|
Applying safety agenda is the daily job, operate and execute in a quality way process and product, while improving the key performance indicators and production losses in the Brewhouse & Cellar.
* Works in line with the defined and implemented company Safety, Food safety and Sustainability standards, in the Brewing department and local regulation(s);
* Contributes, applies and follows Safety agenda in Brewing department;
* Makes timely supply of all raw, auxiliary and cleaning & disinfection material at the place of use;
* Makes basic inspection of the materials to be sure that quality is not compromised;
* Executes the 5S, Tagging process, CILT and applies problem solving tools;
* Participates / leads in the improvement teams;
* Operates and executes all brewing operational process(es) on machine in line with the valid standards and procedures;
* Manages documentation and reporting of the area of working till his / her level of authority;
* Contributes to the continuous improvement activities and in case of deviations reports it to the Brewing & Cellar Team Leader;
* Minimum Secondary education level:
Preferably in beverage with operation shop floor experience.
* Preference for experience with > 3 years in:
Brewing / Biotechnology, etc.;
TPM / Lean / 6 Sigma, etc.;
Working English language (written and spoken required);
Portuguese written and spoken.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2018|